Welcome to your introduction to some of the fantastic authors who'll be joining us in a few days for the conference. Today is a RUST CITY DOUBLE FEATURE DAY! Please welcome
Hi Sara! Can you introduce yourself?
I am a writer, model, and mental health advocate with a creative writing degree from Ohio University. I spent most days at home in my pajamas as a book nerd and sex-pert for SheKnows.com. Oh my. I bet you have a few stories to tell from that gig!
Ok, Sara, let's talk about RustCity!
1. Fill in the blank: "I used to be really good at cartwheels , but these days I'm pretty rusty." That is an entirely fair answer.
2. Eminem or Aretha? Explain.
Aretha. R-E-S-P-E-C-T. *nods* Self-explanatory.
3. Choose One:
I'm confused. And not from around here.
4. What are you looking forward to most at the RustCity conference? Sharing BITE SOMEBODY with the world!
5. What is an off-the-cuff association you have with Michigan, Detroit, or Troy? I'm a huge Michigan Wolverines fan. Even though I grew up in Ohio, I was brainwashed by my Michigan-loving father from a young age. I develop severe migraines whenever surrounded by too many Buckeye fans. (I may be allergic.) Hmmm. I'm afraid you might be sharing your profile day with an Ohio person! You'll have to ask her at the conference whether she's a Buckeye fan. You might need to bring your migraine meds to the con...
6. Your latest work of fiction features a wealthy industrialist and an R&B singer. What's the first sentence? Despite the swanky penthouse office accommodations, he spouted, "I like big butts, and I cannot lie," but she was not amused.
Optional: What's it about? Forty-two. You know Sara, I get the feeling that you are not taking this writing prompt very seriously. Should I be offended?
Right, I didn't think so.
Thanks so much for joining us today! Can't wait to see you this week!
Thanks for this! Here are a few links to find me around the web: My website | Buy BITE SOMEBODY | My Twitter | My Facebook |