Welcome to your introduction to some of the fantastic authors who are already signed up for the conference. Today I'm showcasing:
Hi Stacy, can you tell us a little about your work?
Sure, Nicola. I write paranormal romance featuring vampires or ghosts. It's all about the love, with a little bit of danger thrown in. My latest release is a novella, "A Vampire Wedding," which features the characters (John and Sarah) from my second novel, "Bite Me, I'm Yours." I had a lot of fun reconnecting with these characters and I hope the readers feel the same way! Sounds great! I do love a good vampire romance.
Ok, Stacy, let's talk about RustCity!
1. Fill in the blank: "I used to be really good at playing the piano , but these days I'm pretty rusty."
2. Eminem or Aretha? Explain.
Aretha, because I'm not a fan of Eminem (or rap). Yep, it's not for everyone.
3. Choose One:
I'm confused. And not from around here.
Diet Dr. Pepper
4. What are you looking forward to most at the RustCity conference? Meeting readers.
5. What is an off-the-cuff association you have with Michigan, Detroit, or Troy?
Beat Michigan! (I'm an Ohio Buckeyes fan). Oh right! I guess I'm supposed to feel that way too, as an Illini alumna.
6. Your latest work of fiction features a wealthy industrialist and an R&B singer. What's the first sentence? She'd always thought her career would be enough until he made love to her with his song.
What's it about? Some kind of romance, I'm sure. :) Well it sounds pretty good to me!
Thanks so much for hanging out with me, Stacy. I want to apologize to you, and my readers too -- Stacy had signed up to play the Five Words Game, but I got the category wrong and between that confusion, and the hecticness (is that a word?) of schedules, we decided to just go with a profile. Maybe next time, because I'm sure it would be fabulous! In the meantime, Stacy can be found at her blog or Facebook, or of course, the awesome conference in Troy from August 12-14..
No worries, Nicola! See you in a couple of weeks!