Unsurprisingly, my TBR list jumped up exponentially during and after the Con. I think I've officially reached the point where I can never catch up, but I will have a helluva time trying. Here are Thirteen of the new-to-me authors that I hereby swear to read before the end of the year:
Because Jackie of Literary Escapism has threatened me with bodily harm (and I'm pretty sure she could take me),
1. Chloe Neill and
2. Jennifer Estep
top my list.
3. Coreene Callahan, because of that awesome swag. (Also, I have a dragon related project percolating in the back of my head.)
4. Katharine Ashe, because she was so interesting to listen to at the panels. Bonus, she's also an Avon Author so I can make the Addicts program people happy too.
5. Kieran Kramer, because "If You Give a Girl a Viscount" has to be the most unbearably cute title ever.
6. Kathryn Kennedy, because "Lords of Illusion" looked pretty yummy. Hope I can jump in at book 3 without too much lostness. I've noticed a number of reviews popping up so check it out.
7. Katie Porter, a new project from Carrie Lofty, whom I adore, and Lorelie Brown, who is new to me. Because? Because NOM, that's why.
8. Zoe Archer, who's actually been on my list for awhile. Now I have not one but two actual books in hand, it's time to get cracking on that.
9. Jade Lee, because she was so entertaining and warm at the conference and I promised I would. :-)
10. Jaime Rush, because all I need is another paranormal series to become addicted to, right?
11. Sophie Jordan, because I've gotten out of the habit of trying new historical authors, and that's just dumb.
12. Kris Tualla, because I feel a little Viking thang coming on. I confess, I have MISSED Viking romance!
13. Janiene Frost, because now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure she was on Jackie's hit list. Also, I totally got to have dinner with her one night during the conference and I've hardly bragged about it at all.
Clay and Susan Griffith, because steampunk vampires, bee-yatches. What else do you need to know?
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants